I've seen so many "official" brand Twitter accounts do this. If your tweet looks like the following one, only the individual will see it, not all your followers.
@pdjohnson is doing a QA session today, use the #AskPaul hashtag to pose a question
An interesting note on the above @reply is that "mutual followers" (people who follow you both) also see the @reply so they may join the conversation.
With a subtle change you can send the tweet to all your followers ...
.@pdjohnson is doing a QA session today, use the #AskPaul hashtag to pose a question
NOTE the . (period) at the start. It's as simple as that.
Photo: Chapter Three
DrupalCon Austin was packed with new content relating to Drupal 8. To help the many of you interested in learning more about Drupal 8 I have curated as much of the information as possible into this one blog post.
- Drupal 8 core is more multilingual than Drupal 7 with all of contrib by Schnitzel (@Schnitzel)
- Drupal 8 Entity API by Fago (@the_real_fago)
- 30 Drupal 8 API Functions You Should Already Know by fmitchell (@fredricmitchell)
- Drupal 8 Theme System: hook_theme() to Twig template by Cottser (@Cottser) and joelpittet (@joelpittet)
- Introducing the Drupal 8 Configuration System by mtift (@matthewtift)
- Status of Migrate in 8 with mikeryan , Ryan Weal (@ryan_weal), (@), ultimike (@ultimike ), chx (@chx)
- Routing: From Symfony via CMF to Drupal by mikl (@mikl)
- The road to 8.1 by Crell (@Crell)
- Master the new Core of Drupal 8 now: with Symfony and Silex by weaverryan
- Understanding the Drupal 8 Plugin System by helior (@helior)
- Creating a Blog in Drupal 8 & Configuration API by kepford (@kepford)
- Content Staging in Drupal 8 by dixon_ (@dickolsson)
- Spark: Authoring Experience++ in Drupal 7, 8, and beyond by webchick (@webchick)
- Drupal 8 In a Nutshell by kim.pepper (@kimb0oo), boztek (@boztek)
- Fun with Forms in Drupal 8 by eojthebrave
- Drupal 8 Q&A with Dries by Dries (@Dries)