Manchester Central is the largest exhibition and conference facility in the North. Their new web platform, powered by CTI Drupal, is the culmination of many months of meticulous planning, UX appraisals and complex web development.
Great emphasis was taken in considering user journeys. Working in collaberation with Paul Rouke of PRWD, CTI's creative director has produced a engaging design providing rapid access to information for organisers, exhibitors, visitors alike. Subsequent phases will see major additional functionality and a fully responsive template to cater for mobile devices and tablets.
As Director of Drupal at CTI I am delighted to witness how my team have, in a short timeframe, delivered a striking and highly usable presence for one of Manchesters landmark venues.
The DrupalCon technical team got the Sydney Keynotes and sessions up lightning fast. However, now that the videos are hosted on YouTube how do you download them to your computer so you can view them on your smartphone or tablet?
Thanks to Tim Miller ( @spyjournal ) for sending me in the right direction.
- Download ilivid and install
- Visit the DrupalCon Youtube channel
- Select a session and grab the url [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j7w54l_h8U]
- Launch ilivid
- Paste the link for the session in "Paste links here ...."
- Click Download
- Wait until the session has downloaded then open iTunes
- Go to File > Add to Library
- Browse to the downloaded session
- Click Open
- .... and repeat for all sessions